Short Papers Submissions
The official language of the Congress is American English.
Short paper submissions should be completed through the procedures available on the congress website. To do so, please follow these steps:
1. Create your account at https://www.icomst2024.com/registration/
2. Access the Short Paper Submissions webpage at https://www.icomst2024.com/submissions.
Log in to the short paper submission dedicated page using your credentials (username and password).
Click in “Add New Short paper” and fill all the details
Attempt for the following important information:
- Ensure that your short papers adhere to the specified formatting template, which can be found by clicking here.
- Young researcher - If the presenting author will be less than 35 years old on December 31, 2024, he/she is eligible for the Young Researcher Best Oral/Poster Short Paper Awards. Proof of age can be requested.
- IMS Prize - Delegates under 40 as of December 31, 2024, are eligible for the IMS award (see detailed information under 'Awards). If the author wishes to be considered for this prize, they must indicate their interest by clicking the appropriate checkbox.
- Short papers can be submitted for presentation at the congress as a POSTER or a short ORAL presentation. Those short papers informed as “any” will be attributed for oral or poster by the scientific committee. The Scientific Committee is responsible for the designation of accepted short papers as either oral or poster presentations.
- Each registered participant is allowed to submit a maximum of 2 short papers.
- Upon successful submission, you will receive a confirmation email.
Other additional important information:
- Congress registration (EARLY BIRD) for the presenting author is mandatory.
- Short papers submitted by delegates registered for the congress will be published in the Congress proceedings.
- Unless otherwise required, short papers will also be uploaded to the DigICoMST platform (https://digicomst.ie)